While Kaley Cuoco, the well-paid actress of Big Bang Theory, may not be pleased that her marriage fell apart after just 21 months, she must be relieved she took that extra step and filed a prenup.
For all we know, her former partner, tennis player Ryan Sweeting, might benefit from it as well.
It's reported that the details of their agreement included alimony provisions, which can be typical. What I do know is that the details included in prenups vary.
Unusual to Zany Prenup Provisions
Some of the most interesting contracts have included provisions for:
- Mutually owned pets.
- Coveted gardeners and babysitters.
- Responsibilities for such duties as dusting, dishes, and other domestic chores.
- Infidelity clauses.
- Protecting time to watch football with friends.
- Trim waists.
- Restrictions on work hours. After all, some people don't want to be married to a workaholic.
- Restricting drug and alcohol use.
- Sex, such as how often a couple should engage in sexual relations - and related issues.
- Not playing the piano while one spouse was home.
- Hair, such as the case where the wife was not allowed to cut her hair.
- Fines for being rude to a spouse's parents.
- Payment for being pregnant