- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstone
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
- Donald and Shelly Sterling (okay, they're not celebrities but he did own the Clippers)
What You Can Learn from the Spike in Divorces
What can the rest of us learn from this summer trend? A couple of things.
- Have you ever asked a couple who's been married for 50 years what the secret to their longevity is? I have. They'll tell you this, "It takes work." Relationships involve compromise, surviving the bad times, and working through the sticky times. Of course, they also involve a lot of fun, commitment, and wonderful memories.
- Narcissists do successfully marry but even if you're a narcissist, in a marriage you need to put your spouse and children first. That doesn't mean you won't spend a lot of evenings at the office working. It does mean that you'll allocate plenty of quality time for the things in life that truly matter: your spouse and your kids